Personal Defense Network (PDN) has teamed up with CrossBreed Holsters, Springfield Armory, Cannon Safes, Gun Talk Media, Crimson Trace, Action Target, Propper International, Recoil Magazine, and Hexmag to give away $9,500 worth of merchandise to one lucky winner.
The contest, which started February 17 and runs through March 26, can be entered through CrossBreed’s website: www.CrossBreedholsters.com. Each entry has a chance to enter up to 53 times by liking and sharing on social media. See CrossBreed Holsters’ website for complete details.
The winning package includes:
- Cannon Safe – 5940 64 Gun Safe
- Springfield Armory – EMP with Concealed Carry Contour Grip⠀
- Propper – Apparel and Gear Pack⠀
- CrossBreed Holsters, LLC – Holsters Crossover Belt, Reversible Nylon Belt, SuperTuck Holster, Bedside Backup, Gideon Mag Carrier Pack, and ARK Bag 5 Pack
- Crimson Trace – Rail Master Universal Light
- Freedom Munitions (Official) – 1,000 Rounds of 9mm 135gr ProMatch Ammo⠀
- Hexmag – 12 Pack AR15 Mags with All Accessories Range Pack⠀
- Springfield Armory – Saint Rifle Sponsored By Hexmag
- American Trigger Corp – AR Gold Adjustable Flat Trigger
- Freedom Munitions (Official) – 1,000 Rounds of 223 55gr FMJ Ammo
- Crimson Trace – LiNQ System
- Action Target – 45 Degree Static Target⠀
- Action Target – PT Dueling Tree HD
- PACT Inc. – Club Timer III⠀
- Gun Talk – Knowledge Vault Prize Pack
- Personal Defense Network – One Year Gold Membership & 11 DVD Bundle
Smith & Wesson Holding Corporation, a leading manufacturer of firearms and a provider of quality accessory products for the shooting, hunting, and rugged outdoor enthusiast, today announced that it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Crimson Trace Corporation (Crimson Trace), the industry leader in laser sighting systems and tactical lighting for firearms, for $95.0 million, subject to certain adjustments, utilizing cash on hand.
Crimson Trace has long been a key supplier of laser sighting systems for Smith & Wesson. For more than two decades, Crimson Trace has provided consumers, military units, and law enforcement officers around the globe with the world’s largest selection of award-winning laser sight and tactical light products. Crimson Trace offers more than 225 products and is widely recognized as the world’s leading brand of laser sights for firearms. Its award-winning innovations include the Lasergrips®, Laserguard®, and Rail Master® platforms. The company’s product line also includes the Defender Series®, Lightguard®, and its new LiNQ™ wireless activation system. Based in Wilsonville, Oregon, Crimson Trace operates from a 50,000 square foot , leased facility where it engineers and manufactures its products.
Crimson Trace was founded 22 years ago and has organically generated a ten year compound annual revenue growth rate in excess of 10%. The company maintains a product development team that has an established track record of launching high-quality, innovative laser sighting products. As a result, its products maintain a premium position with hundreds of independent retailers as well as large sporting goods retailers, including Cabela’s, MidwayUSA, Nation’s Best Sports, and internet retailer Optics Planet, Inc. Continue reading